The hitlist shows page-by-page the items which have matched your search.
In addition to this, it also displays:
- The type of search
- The information searched for
- The total number of hits
- A button for the previous result page (where appropriate)
- A button for the next result page (where appropriate)
- A button for the navigation window
- This can be used to navigate straight to other pages in the hitlist or to recall previous searches from this session
- A button to allow (further) filtering of the search
- Button(s) to show ISBD lists (title hitlists only)
In order to generate a list in ISBD format, tick the boxes next to the hitlist items you wish to cite and then use the Show selected button.